To promote and achieve all round development for the communities by spreading Education & Health Service to the society.
The Government of India has special emphasis on education by implementing right to Education Bill & Sarva Sikha Abhiyan etc., and there would be huge demand of Teachers. The proposed D.ED college would fulfill a part teacher demand along with providing Employment.
- To prepare teachers for improving school education system in the district.
- To inculcate proper value systems in teachers.
- To help them excel in academic as well as other areas of prosperity.
- Making the Teachers’ disciplined and active in every aspect of modern life.
- To equipped them with the abilities in creating positive learning atmosphere in schools.
- To make them as inspiring and effective leaders of tomorrow.
- To enable teachers to understand child psychology so that teaching-learning-processes could be designed by them accordingly.
- To equip teachers with necessary soft skills and attitude.
- To provide opportunities to enhance their competence and knowledge base.